- Booth space is confirmed after a vendor pays their registration fees (submitted via Paypal) and is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Invoices and wait-list notifications will be sent on Monday, February 12!
- If you receive a Paypal invoice, you are not on the waiting list and there is a spot for you, pending your payment.
- Event will be open to shoppers from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on May 4, 2018.
- Items sold in vendor booth should be hand crafted or original works of art.
- Third-party wares are wonderful, but are not what our event is promoting and are discouraged.
- Vendor will be responsible for providing their own table, set up and the security of products.
- Vendor will be provided a space from 8′ x 8′ to 8′ x 10′ space and two chairs.
- Vendor will be responsible for taking payments for sold items.
- Set up will be Friday, May 4 from 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Tear down must be completed by Friday, May 4 at 10 p.m.
- Vendor is responsible for all trash clean up before and after the event.
A single booth space is $40. Vendors may purchase a double-booth space for a total of $65. Also, a guarantee of having your booth along a wall can be reserved for $10. These options are available for selection on the vendor registration form.
The event is hosted by The Doris Building (930 Broad St. in downtown Augusta) and includes the adjacent J.B. White’s Building at 936 Broad St. to be able to accommodate more vendors. The buildings are connected and shoppers will be directed via signage and volunteers to shop the full circle of the event layout.