The Augusta Handmade Fair works very hard to provide a fun, clean, and safe atmosphere to enjoy and support handmade art. However, we do rely on the participation of our attendees to create a pleasant experience for everyone involved. Here are the expectations of Handmade Fair attendees. Those in violation may be asked to leave by security.
- Please respect the businesses surrounding the Doris Building by keeping the noise level low and picking up your trash. There are a number of restaurants & businesses close to the event that are not associated with the Handmade Fair, and we want to be good neighbors.
- Please keep children close and consider leaving large strollers at home. There will be large crowds and many of our exhibitors will have breakable items on display.
- No smoking, skateboards, or bicycles are allowed inside the event area.
- No one except official sponsors are allowed to distribute non-Handmade Fair literature at the event.
- All event attendees are expected to be polite and civil towards their fellow guests and exhibitors.
- By attending The Augusta Handmade Fair, all attendees agree to be photographed or videoed for promotional purposes.